IRVING, Texas, June 1, 2022 -- Vizient, Inc. announced today for the second year in a row, it has been recognized by the Hermes Creative Awards, an international competition for creative professionals who work in traditional and emerging media. This year Vizient earned four Platinum, five Gold and five Honorable Mention awards.
"These awards are a testament to the depth of knowledge Vizient subject matter experts share as they work to improve healthcare," said Donna Ledbetter, vice president of strategic communications. "As we help our members optimize care delivery, we will continue to use all available avenues to share the good work of our colleagues."
The awards and the Vizient employees who earned them are as follows:
Electronic Media |Social Media | Interactive Media | Web Element | Blog Overall:
- Platinum: Vizient Blog, Jennifer Collins, editor.
Electronic Media | Social Media | Interactive Media | Web Element | Blog Single Post:
- Platinum: Improving Human and Environmental Health: A Call for Environmentally Preferred Health Care Sourcing by Cristina Indiveri.
Electronic Media | Social Media | Interactive Media | Podcast | Podcast Episode:
- Platinum: Modern Practice: Hospital Mortality Reduction with Steve Meurer and Tom Villanueva, D.O., produced by John Pevoto with support by Corey Doss.
- Platinum: Verified RX: Rattlesnakes, copperheads, cottonmouths, oh my! The antivenins for crotalid envenomation with Gretchen Brummel and Philippe Mentler, produced by Mary Casey, audio production by Corey Doss.
- Gold: Care to Lead podcast featuring Ena Williams, Chief Nursing Officer at Yale New Haven Hospital with Nicole Gruebling, produced by Mary Casey, audio production by Corey Doss.
- Gold: Modern Practice: Mortality reduction: a physician leader’s perspective – Part 1 with Tom Villanueva, D.O., and Aman Sabharwal, M.D., produced by John Pevoto, audio production by Corey Doss.
- Gold: Sg2 Perspectives: How to Build a Diverse, Inclusive Culture When Health Equity is a Strategic Priority, but Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast with Monica Davy and Trevor DaRin, produced by Tracy Sutton, audio production by Corey Doss.
- Honorable Mention: Crosswinds: Mark Wietecha, CEO Children’s Hospital Association (Part 1) with Tom Robertson, produced by Mary Casey, audio production by Corey Doss.
- Honorable Mention: Knowledge on the Go: Rapid Diagnosis of Sepsis with Shannon Hale and Joe Cummings, produced by Shelby Rivera, audio production by Corey Doss.
- Honorable mention: VentureSprout: Medically Home, Part 2 with Crystal Mullis and Raphael Rakowski of Medically Home, produced by John Pevoto, audio production by Corey Doss.
Electronic Media | Social Media | Interactive Media | Video | Video Series and Internal Communication:
- Gold: Culture Week: Employees Share their stories about our values, produced by Tim Banzon, Mary Casey, Rosemary Curran, Corey Doss, John Pevoto and Tracy Sutton.
E-Newsletter | E-Zine:
- Honorable Mention: Clinical Care and Deliver News, March 2021, Jennifer Collins, editor.
- Honorable mention: Supply Chain Management News, November 2021, Jennifer Collins, editor.
There were about 6,500 entries from throughout the United States and 27 other countries in the Hermes Creative Awards 2022 competition. About 16% of entries won Platinum, the top award, 22% won Gold and approximately 9% were Honorable Mention winners.
Over the past few months, the Vizient newsroom has expanded to provide more content through multiple media and channels. To learn more about Vizient, and to connect with Vizient experts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Find Vizient podcasts here.
About Vizient, Inc.
Vizient, Inc., the nation’s largest health care performance improvement company, serves more than 50% of the nation’s acute care providers, which includes 97% of the nation’s academic medical centers, and more than 20% of ambulatory care providers. Vizient provides expertise, analytics and advisory services, as well as a contract portfolio that represents more than $130 billion in annual purchasing volume. Vizient’s solutions and services improve the delivery of high-value care by aligning cost, quality and market performance. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Vizient has offices throughout the United States. Learn more at www.vizientinc.com.