IRVING, Texas, Sept. 26, 2022 -- Vizient, Inc. today announced 21 new, renewed or expanded member agreements in the second quarter of 2022, including academic medical centers, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and non-acute health care providers. The agreements reflect the value of Vizient's solutions and services for health care providers.
"Healthcare organizations are looking for actionable data and insights to improve performance," said Rand Ballard, chief customer officer, Vizient. "With the depth of our contract portfolio, the data-driven insights we provide and our advisory capabilities, we can help them meet the challenges of today's healthcare market."
The health care organizations with new, renewed or expanded member agreements for Q2 2022 are:
- Anderson Hospital
- Arnot Health
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Cottage Health
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Hawaii Health System
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy
- KPC Healthcare Inc
- Legacy Health
- Natividad Medical Center
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health System
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital
- Shore Medical Center Health System
- St Clair Health Corporation
- Univ of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- University of Maryland Medical System
- University of Missouri Health Care
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
About Vizient, Inc.
Vizient, Inc. provides solutions and services that improve the delivery of high-value care by aligning cost, quality and market performance for more than 50% of the nation's acute care providers, which includes 97% of the nation's academic medical centers, and more than 20% of ambulatory care providers. Vizient provides expertise, analytics and advisory services, as well as a contract portfolio that represents more than $130 billion in annual purchasing volume, to improve patient outcomes and lower costs. In 2021, Vizient acquired Intalere, which expanded its footprint with ambulatory and rural acute care providers. Vizient has earned a World's Most Ethical Company designation from the Ethisphere Institute every year since its inception. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Vizient has offices throughout the United States. Learn more at www.vizientinc.com.