IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vizient, Inc. announces 26 new, renewed or expanded member agreements with health care organizations in the first quarter of 2019. These new member agreements — which include academic medical centers, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and non-acute health care providers — are a demonstration of Vizient’s continued growth and the value of its solutions and services by health care providers.
“Health care organizations continue to select Vizient for access to our industry-leading analytics, contract portfolio and pharmacy program as well as to our broad range of performance improvement expertise and sourcing programs that help them meet their clinical efficiency and cost-reduction goals,” said Rand Ballard, chief customer officer for Vizient. “We are excited to work with each of these organizations to help improve patient outcomes, reduce clinical variation and lower their supply and operating costs.”
The health care organizations with new, renewed or expanded member agreements in the first quarter of 2019 include:
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Community Health Network Inc.
- Copiah County Medical Center
- Fresenius Medical Care North America
- George E. Weems Memorial Hospital
- Hardin Medical Center
- J.C. Blair Health System, Inc.
- Jerold Phelps Community Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Memorial Health System
- NCH Healthcare System
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Regional Medical Center Orangeburg
- Rio Grande Hospital
- Saint Francis Healthcare System
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Spectrum Health System
- Tri-City Medical Center
- University Of Southern California
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Valley View Hospital
- WhidbeyHealth Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
About Vizient, Inc.
Vizient, Inc. provides solutions and services that improve the delivery of high-value care by aligning cost, quality and market performance for more than 50% of the nation’s acute care providers, which includes 95% of the nation’s academic medical centers, and more than 20% of ambulatory providers. Vizient provides expertise, analytics and advisory services, as well as a contract portfolio that represents more than $100 billion in annual purchasing volume, to improve patient outcomes and lower costs. Vizient has earned a World’s Most Ethical Company designation from the Ethisphere Institute every year since its inception. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Vizient has offices throughout the United States. Learn more at www.vizientinc.com.