IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vizient, Inc. announces 43 new, renewed or expanded member agreements with health care organizations in the third and fourth quarters of 2018. The new agreements—which include academic medical centers, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and non-acute health care providers—reflect continued growth as well as high member retention for the company.
“Hospitals and health systems are continuing to choose Vizient for access to our extensive contract portfolio, sourcing programs, analytics and team of expert advisors to help them meet their clinical and cost reduction goals. We are excited to work with these organizations and help them improve patient outcomes, reduce clinical variation and lower their supply and operating costs,” said Rand Ballard, chief customer officer for Vizient.
The health care organizations with new, renewed or expanded member agreements in the third and fourth quarter of 2018 include:
- Augusta Health Care, Inc.
- Baptist Health Care Corporation
- Bozeman Deaconess Health Services
- Butler Health System
- Calvert Health System
- Centra Health Inc.
- Cooperative Services of Florida
- Cottage Health
- Covenant Health
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Inc.
- Deaconess Health System
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Fairview Health
- Fayette Regional Health System
- Froedtert Health, Inc.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
- KPC Healthcare Inc.
- Mary Lanning Memorial Healthcare
- Mary Washington Healthcare
- Medical Facilities Corporation
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Mercy Health
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Northeastern Health System—Tahlequah
- Owensboro Health, Inc.
- Prairie Lakes Health System
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Regents of the University of California
- Renown Health
- SC Health Company
- SCM Alliance
- Shepherd Center
- South Shore Health System, Inc.
- St. Dominic Health Services Inc.
- Sutter Health
- Temple University Health System
- Tucson Medical Center
- Unity Health—White County Medical Center
- University of Missouri Health Care
- Upson Regional Medical Center
- VCU Health System Authority
About Vizient, Inc.
Vizient, Inc., the largest member-driven health care performance improvement company in the country, provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs. Vizient’s diverse membership base includes academic medical centers, pediatric facilities, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and non-acute health care providers and represents approximately $100 billion in annual purchasing volume. The Vizient brand identity represents the integration of VHA Inc., University HealthSystem Consortium and Novation, which combined in 2015, as well as MedAssets’ Spend and Clinical Resource Management (SCM) segment, including Sg2, which was acquired in 2016. In 2019, Vizient again received a World’s Most Ethical Company designation from the Ethisphere Institute. Vizient’s headquarters are in Irving, Texas, with locations in Chicago and other cities across the United States. Please visit www.vizientinc.com as well as our newsroom, blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages for more information about the company.