Vizient, Inc. the largest member-driven health care performance improvement company in the country, provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs. Vizient’s diverse membership and customer base includes academic medical centers, pediatric facilities, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and non-acute health care providers and represents almost $100 billion in annual purchasing volume. The Vizient brand identity represents the integration of VHA Inc., University HealthSystem Consortium and Novation, which combined in 2015, as well as the recently acquired MedAssets’ Spend and Clinical Resource Management (SCM) segment, which includes Sg2.
Vizient helps ensure members are able to deliver exceptional, cost-effective care by providing:
- Supply chain management
- Analytics and intelligence platforms
- Insights and advisory services
- Networks and collaboration
Subsidiary companies include
- Provista – a supply chain company serving the non-acute care market, as well as the government, education and business sectors.
- aptitude® – the industry’s first online direct market for local contracting.
Headquarters are in Irving, Texas, with locations in Chicago and other cities across the United States.